You don’t buy a house everyday! So being able to rely on an experienced and energetic broker will make the whole process a lot more enjoyable and relaxed. We are happy to help out in every way necessary and at times that suit your busy schedule. You are in good, safe and attentive hands with us!
Drop in to one of our offices for a free consultation. We will explain everything that is important to know about buying a home in or around Amsterdam, such as:
– where to find new properties?
– who attends a viewing?
– what is land lease?
– what is an owners association (VVE)?
– what are transfer taxes?
– what extra costs can be expected?
– how does the bidding process on a home work?
– what are the costs of an estate agent?
– what can you expect from your broker?
We can assist you in finding experienced mortgage advisors, notaries and building surveyors as well.
We also can provide you with quality shortlists of interior designers, cabinet makers, restorers etc.
– we provide daily updates with new listings
– make the appointments to view
– attend viewings by one, or more, of our brokers
– offer expert opinion on the properties
When you have found that perfect place:
– we conduct all research concerning the property
– negotiate on your behalf with the selling broker
– provide guidance through the purchase contract
– provide guidance through the delivery deed
– fulfil any necessary after-services as required